Are you looking for a way to become involved in your community?
• Become a member. It costs nothing. You are requested to attend all General Meetings and support Hospice activities.
• Become a Volunteer to assist in the following ways:
• Companion: A person who is willing to provide emotional support for patients and their families. Must attend Hospice Orientation Workshop and be willing to make a commitment of time.
• Caregiver: A person who provides basic medical care, i.e. bed bath, oral hygiene etc. to patients. Basic medical training required along with attendance at Hospice Orientation Workshop.
• Fund Raiser: A person willing to work at various fund-raising events such as Awareness Days, Innibos, Golf Days etc. Training will be provided for each event.
For more information, please contact us via our website and we will be sure to return your email.